Shaft Absolute Encoders
Absolute shaft encoders incorporate their own shaft and bearing assembly, which in turn is coupled to the motor shaft with a belt, gear train or coupling. The encoder may then report shaft angles within a single 360-degree shaft rotation without stops or gaps.
Showing All Shaft Absolute Encoders
A2 Absolute Optical Shaft...
- Sleeve bushing or ball bearing versions
- 12-bit resolution and resolution field programmable from 2 to 4,096 codes per revolution (3,600 factory default)
- Full 360 degrees range, 7 msec update time
- Low power drain of 18.5 mA max., and 2.5 mA in sleep mode
More A2 Details
HD25A Absolute Industrial...
- NEMA size 25 package
- Anodized milled aluminum housing with O-ring housing seal
- 3/8 in. diameter shaft
- Up to 15 devices on a single 6-pin telephone-type cable
More HD25A Details