US Digital Robotics
Offering an Excellent Balance Between Performance and Reliability in a Compact Package.
Industrial automation has become smaller, faster and more prevalent in today's engineering fields and with collaborative robotic technology, human safety and practical reliability are more important than ever. Our compact components are optimized to manage the speed and positioning critical within these applications.See encoders for Robotics
Popular Encoders for Robotics
E4T Miniature Optical Kit Encoder
- Push-on hub - spring loaded collet design
- Minimum shaft length of .275 in.
- Fits shaft diameters of .079 in. to .250 in.
- 100 to 1,000 cycles per revolution (CPR) ...
More E4T Details
E5 Optical Kit Encoder
- Quick, simple assembly, and disassembly
- Rugged screw-together housing
- Positive latching connector
- Accepts .010 in. axial shaft play ...
More E5 Details