LS7267-S 24-bit Dual-Axis Quadrature Counter
- Dual 24-bit counters to support X and Y axes in motion control applications
- Dual 24-bit comparators
- Digital filtering of input quadrature clocks
- Programmable 8-bit separate filter clock prescalers
- Error flags for noise exceeding filter band width
- Programmable Index Input and other programmable I/Os
- Independent mode programmability for each axis
- 28-pin SOIC package
See more info below
Configure the LS7267-S
LS7267-S Product Description
The LSI Computer Systems LS7267-S is CMOS IC useful in motion control applications. The two 24-bit multimode counters, registers, and logic enables a microprocessor to track the speed, direction, position, and index of one or two optical incremental encoders. In addition to an 8-bit data bus, programmable real-time inputs and outputs are provided for hardware based control functions and status indication.
US Digital's mission is a commitment to quality and constant improvement. If you find an error to a product on this page, please let us know!