LS7166A-S 24-bit Quadrature Counter
- Programmable count modes
- DC to 40MHz count frequency
- 8-Bit I/O Bus for μP communication and control
- 24-Bit comparator for pre-set count comparison
- Readable status register
- Input/Output TTL and CMOS compatible
- 3V to 5.5V operation
- 20-pin SOIC package
See more info below
Configure the LS7166A-S
LS7166A-S Product Description
The LSI Computer Systems LS7166A-S is a CMOS, 24-bit counter which can be programmed to operate in several functional modes. The operating modes are set up by writing configuration data into control registers. There are three 6-bit and one 2-bit control registers for configuring the functional modes. In addition to the control registers there is a 5-bit status register which indicates the instantaneous device status. A 24-bit preset register is available for presetting the counter. It also serves as the division factor in the mod-N count mode. The device communicates with a host controller over an 8-bit 3-state bidirectional data bus through read/write operations. In addition, a number of discrete inputs and outputs facilitate instantaneous hardware control functions and instantaneous status indication.
- US Digital® warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for two years. See complete warranty for details.
US Digital's mission is a commitment to quality and constant improvement. If you find an error to a product on this page, please let us know!