Quality Motion Control Products
US Digital offers a breadth of quality off-the-shelf and custom-built motion control products in a range of sizes and CPRs, delivering the position accuracy today's manufacturers demand.
US Digital products include an extensive line of absolute and incremental encoders (both kit- and shaft-styles), advanced inclinometers and a wide array of accessories, hardware, interfaces, motor drivers and power supplies to support these best-in-class motion-control sensors.
US Digital offers nearly one million high-quality, off-the-shelf absolute and incremental encoder configurations, plus any number of custom product offerings.Find your encoder
Combining optimal accuracy with stability and ease of installation for inclinometers that offer truer feedback and greater efficiency.Select your inclinometer
Everything you need to support your US Digital encoder or inclinometer within your application using our wide selection of high-quality, fully compatible accessories.Choose your accessories
Popular Product Choices
E4T Miniature Optical Encoder
- Push-on hub - spring loaded collet design
- Minimum shaft length of .275"
- Fits shaft diameters of .079" to .250"
- 100 to 1,000 cycles per revolution (CPR) ...
More E4T Details
E5 Optical Incremental Kit Encoder
- Quick, simple assembly and disassembly
- Rugged screw-together housing
- Positive latching connector
- Accepts .010" axial shaft play ...
More E5 Details
CA-FC5-SH-NC 5-Pin Latching Connector / Unterminated, Shielded Cable
5-pin female polarized latching connector on one end of a 5-conductor round shielded 24 AWG cable.
More CA-FC5-SH-NC Details
SEI-USB SEI to USB Adapter
- USB 1.1 device communicates at 12 Mbit/sec
- Compatible with USB 2.0 hubs and host adapters
- USB drivers are included for Windows 7 / 8
- Supports up to 15 total devices on the SEI bus ...
More SEI-USB Details
CTOOL CENTERING TOOL FOR E2, E3, E5, E6, EC35, E8T AND E16
This reusable tool provides a simple method for accurately locating the encoder base relative to the shaft in order to promote concentricity, ...
More CTOOL Details