Showing All USB
QSB Quadrature to USB Adapter
- Low-cost, easy-to-use USB (Type A) adapter
- QSB-S and QSB-D designed for basic testing of incremental, PWM and analog encoders without use of an oscilloscope
- Reads quadrature count rate up to 6 MHz
- USB port provides power for adapter and connected encoder ...
More QSB Details
SEI-USB SEI to USB Adapter
- USB 1.1 device communicates at 12 Mbit/sec
- Compatible with USB 2.0 hubs and host adapters
- Supports up to 15 total devices on the SEI bus
- Supports SEI bus lengths up to 1,000 feet, depending on the number of devices attached. ...
More SEI-USB Details
USB4 Encoder Data Acquisition USB Device
- Real-time tracking of up to 4 incremental encoders with or without index (up to 5 MHz encoder input frequency)
- 4 channel pulse width, pulse period and RPM measurement
- Available with single-ended or differential encoder inputs, optional DIN rail mounting
- 8 digital outputs, 8 digital inputs, 4 A/D inputs , 4 D/A outputs ...
More USB4 Details