US Digital Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Dear Valued Customers,
While our home state of Washington is currently on a
Stay Home, Stay Healthy order as mandated by our governor during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, we are classified as an essential business and therefore continue to operate at full capacity without any interruptions to our production processes or supply chain. Based on this Washington State classification, we are meeting and will continue to meet all the needs of our customers.
This crisis has not affected our operations, and with a continued commitment to health and safety precautions outlined below, we do not foresee a drastic impact of our services in the future. We plan to continue building and shipping orders with standard lead times.
At US Digital, we are first and foremost committed to the health of our employees, our business partners, our customers, and our community. We are also committed to continually delivering on our customers' needs and expectations as we have done so for almost 40 years.
During the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, we are actively monitoring the recommendations of the CDC, our local and state officials and continue to do the following for the safety of everyone:
- Our employees are practicing social distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet of clearance between one other.
- We have suspended all business travel, company-wide events, and large group meetings until further notice.
- We have modified employee break and lunch schedules to minimize the number of people in our break and lunchrooms at any given time.
- We have asked employees with any cold or flu symptoms to stay home and coordinate with H.R. before returning to work.
- We are offering employees 2-weeks of paid sick time as it relates to the coronavirus pandemic, whether used for illness, suggested self-quarantine, or taking care of children impacted by school closures.
- Our dedicated hospitality staff has increased focus on sanitizing common areas, and door handles around the building.
- We also have hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available in most offices, production areas, near building entry points, break, and meeting rooms.
We will immediately notify all of our customers should this situation change, and thank you for your continued support through these unprecedented times.
Founder and CEO
US Digital Motion Control Products