||180 ± 16
||180 ± 75
|Quadrature Delay, Q
||90 ± 10
||90 ± 60
(1) A leads B for clockwise shaft rotation, B leads A for counter clockwise shaft rotation viewed from the cover/label side of the encoder.
(2) Typical values represent the encoder performance at typical mounting alignment, whereas the maximum values represent the encoder performance across the range of recommended mounting tolerance.
|4-pin Single-ended (1)||6-pin Differential (2)
(1) 4-pin single-ended mating connector is CON-MIC4
(2) 6-pin differential mating connector is CON-MIC6
H-option (Hole In Cover)
The H-option adds a hole in the cover for the shaft to pass through:
- For shaft diameters of 1.5mm to 1/8", a 0.170" hole is supplied.
- For shaft diameters of 5/32" to 1/4", a 0.295" hole is supplied.
M-option (Metric Mounting Screws)
Provides alternate metric M2.5x.45mm, length 6mm screws. When M-option is NOT specified the default is #3-48 x 1/4" screws.
T-option (Transfer Adhesive)
When mounting holes are not available, a pre-applied transfer adhesive (with peel-off backing) is available for "stick-on" mounting. Use the centering tool (above) to position the base. T-option specifies transfer adhesive.
Before installation, cleaning the mounting surface with alcohol is recommended to remove dust and oil.
1. Centering Tool
The centering tool is only included with the -3 packaging option. It has to be ordered separately for other package options.
Part #: MCTOOL - (Shaft Diameter)
Description: This reusable tool provides a simple method for accurately centering the E4P base onto the shaft. A centering tool is highly recommended when using the T-option transfer adhesive.
2. Spacer Tool
A spacer tool is included for all packaging options.
Part #: SPACER-E4P
Description: This reusable tool is used to properly space the codewheel from the encoder.